The American College is now offering courses in cooperation with Broward College and Excelsior College towards obtaining the BSc in Business with a focus in Human Resource Management, General Business, Management Information systems, Marketing, Accounting, Psychology, Electrical Engineering Technology (Nano Technology). The distinct features that make these degrees extremely popular are that:
- You can obtain an American Bachelor’s degree without leaving Sri Lanka.
- You get an accredited degree from the USA.
- Your degree is recognized worldwide.
- You pay only 1/5 of the cost of studying in USA.
- These 4 year degrees can be completed in 3 years by taking course work in the summer semesters too.
The above degrees are conferred by Excelsior College, Albany, New York, which is a member of the University of the State of New York, and is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The BSc in Human Resource Management has great potential since there is a high demand for Human Resource Managers in Sri Lanka. The BSc in General Business is undertaken by those who are self-employed or have expectations of starting their own business. The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BS / IT) is just one of the degree programs built around real-world experience and professional certifications to stay current and relevant. It has been specially designed for IT professionals.