- Fall (September- December) – Deadline for application August 27th
- Summer (May- August)- Deadline for application April 27th
- Spring (Jan- April)- Deadline for application December 27th
There will be mid sessions during each semester where students can join.
Students may contact the admissions office for more information regarding the intakes.
Completion of high school or an equivalent qualification with minimum of 4 credit passes in academic subjects.
Check list of documents:
- Broward College Application Form
- ACHE Application Form
- Copy of Passport
- High School certificate/ diploma
- High School transcript/ records
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate (HIV and Venereal diseases)
On submission of all the above documents the college will send the offer letter (A40) and the immigration clearance letter for the students to enter Sri-Lanka on a student visa.