Diploma in marketing and Advertising is especially designed for Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Retail managers, Journalists, Graphic artists, Entrepreneurs and Media Managers.
The course duration is 6 months.
The course comprises of two modules.
Marketing Perspectives: This course teaches the student how the marketing strategy planning process should lead to decisions about a target market and marketing mix that represents the best opportunity and competitive advantage for the firm and superior value for consumers.
The units covered are
- Marketing’s value to consumers, firms and society
- Marketing Strategy Planning
- Developing Marketing mixes for Target Markets
- Focusing marketing strategy with segmentation and positioning
- Analyzing competitors and the competitive environment
- Evaluating opportunities in the changing marketing environments and in International Markets
- Consumers and their buying behavior
- Business and organizational customers
- How E-commerce is reshaping many business markets
- Improving decisions with marketing decisions
- Five step approach to marketing research
- Product planning for goods and services
- Branding and Packaging
- Product management and new product development
- Place and development of channel system
- Retailers, wholesalers and their strategy planning
- Promotions: Introduction to integrated marketing communication
- Setting the promotion budget
- Personal setting
- Advertising and sales promotion
- Pricing objectives, policies and price-setting
- Developing innovative marketing plans: Approved and Challenging