MALAYSIA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
In its formative years, MUST was fully assisted and supported by MIT (USA), a
world-renowned university noted for its education and research in advanced science and technology. MUST emulated MIT’s method of teaching and learning which encourages creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving, innovation and team-building. MUST also nurtures a research-driven culture in all fields of expertise to ensure depth of understanding and confidence in facing practical problems. The world class model has been the impetus of the MUST culture that is vibrant, innovative and purposive to our local environment.
MALAYSIA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (MUST)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a Dual Qualification
with CMI (Chartered Management Institute), UK.
On successful completion graduates will have the opportunity to pursue a PhD in Management
The Master of Business Administration program will help you develop analytical and technical skills along with global strategic leadership capabilities to lead in our technology driven world. This program will immerse you in learning through dynamic coursework, leadership portfolio development, consulting projects and study abroad opportunities. The Master of Business Administration offers 8 pillars of knowledge and interdisciplinary specialization areas. These focused areas of study enhance students’ skill-sets in specific business areas, while increasing marketability with employers.
Applicants must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A RECOGNISED BACHELOR’S DEGREE WITH A CGPA OF AT LEAST 2.50
OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- A RECOGNISED BACHELOR’S DEGREE WITH A CGPA BELOW 2.50 WILL BE CONSIDERED IF HE/SHE HAS HAD A MINIMUM 5 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE; OR
- A PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION THAT IS RECOGNISED AS BEING EQUIVALENT TO; RECOGNISED BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR
- A PASS AT LEVEL 7 ACCREDITATION OF PRIOR EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (APEL) ASSESSMENT BY MALAYSIAN QUALIFICATIONS AGENCY (MQA); OR
- OTHER QUALIFICATIONS APPROVED BY THE MUST SENATE.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES GRADUATED FROM DEGREE PROGRAMMES WHEREBY ENGLISH IS NOT A MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
MUST HAVE OBTAINED A MINIMUM TOEFL PBT (550) / TOEFL IBT (34) /
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: ADVANCE – CAE: (160) @ CEFR (B2) /
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: PROFICIENCY – CPE (C1) @
PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH (36) OR IELTS BAND 6.0.
1) MBA1014 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS – (4 CREDITS)
2) MBA1054 LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN ORGANIZATIONS – (4 CREDITS)
3) MBA1024 BUSINESS STATISTICS – (4 CREDITS)
4) MBA1064 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – (4 CREDITS)
5) MBA1074 MARKETING MANAGEMENT – (4 CREDITS)
6) MBA1084 MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING – (4 CREDITS)
7) MBA1104 CORPORATE STRATEGY – (4 CREDITS)
8) MBA1034 BUSINESS LAW AND ETHICS – (4 CREDITS)
9) MBA2198 PROJECT PAPER AND RESEARCH METHODS – (8 CREDITS)
(ORAL PRESENTATION 10% +WRITTEN PROJECT PROPOSAL 60% + DATA & STATISTICAL ANALYSIS 30%)
Course Requirement 8 Core + 1 Project Paper
Duration 14 Months
Intake Six-week modular with 1 week break after each
For more details please contact Mr. Patrick on 077-3952949 or email us on email@example.com