What is the TOEFL iBT test?
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Who takes the TOEFL test?
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
TOEFL is accepted by more than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries.
At the American College of Higher Education we specialize in providing the necessary training before a student faces the exam. Registration for the TOEFL
The TOEFL iBT test at a glance