- Introduction to Criminology
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Social Problems
- Human Behavior in Criminal Justice
- Project Paper
- 5 Credit passes in the local or London O/L’s including Math and English
- 3 Passes in the London (E) or Local (S) A/Levels
Students also will be tested in their English Skills. Based on the placement test the Student maybe required to take additional English for Academic purpose classes.
A study of crime and criminal behavior including related effects on society. This gives a significant emphasis to criminal theory and sociological implications of criminal behavior. In addition criminal behavior and development focuses on social structure of society and its causation. In this programme criminal justice system related to juveniles is also analyzed in depth.
Duration: 1 year