DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS (AUSTRALIA TRANSFER PROGRAM)
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is an Australian accredited qualification that provides the participant with necessary knowledge and skills to effectively function within the corporate environment.
This program is aimed particularly at the effective management of meetings, implementation of continuous improvement, business document design and development, professional development, quality customer service, project work and implementation of administrative systems.
Blended Learning International provides blended delivery of the qualification. This qualification is provided through the Global Development Learning Network (GDLN) at the American College of Higher Education, Sri Lanka.
Following the successful completion of the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, along with meeting the RMIT English requirements
students will obtain a guaranteed entrance to one of RMIT’s undergraduate business degrees depending on the degree selection.
- Bachelor of Business ( Accountancy )
- Bachelor of Business ( Information Systems )
- Bachelor of Business ( Logistics and Supply Chain Management )
- Bachelor of Business ( Marketing )
- Bachelor of Business ( Entrepreneurship )
- Bachelor of Business ( Human Resource Management )
- Bachelor of Business ( International Business )
- Bachelor of Business ( Management
Remaining study at RMIT:
192 credit points, 16 courses, 4 semesters, 2 years