The Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered by Lincoln University College (LUC) Malaysia provides opportunities for students to develop their capability to deal with uncertainty, change and turbulence in business environments, to develop skills in strategy, leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation, to instill ethical and social responsibility in themselves and the employees. In brief this course is designed for professionals to take up Management responsibilities in an innovative way.
The core courses in this MBA program cover various areas of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations Management in a manner most relevant to Management Analysis and Strategy.
The goal of the program is to enhance the students with skills to develop curiosity, initiative, independence, reflection and knowledge transfer that will allow them to enrich their managerial effectiveness. After completion of these courses students will gain an understanding of the business strategies, business concepts and business skills necessary to turn their organizations into dynamic entities.
THE PRIMARY AIMS OF THE MBA PROGRAM ARE:
- To prepare students for managerial positions in the private and government sectors.
- To prepare the students to take up jobs in different industrial sectors and thus open numerous avenues for career advancement
- To produce leaders who can handle the ever changing nature of the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly evolving corporate sector.
- To provide with the students the ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate key theoretical concepts and to apply these to the Business environment .
- To provide industrial insight, including an overview of the contemporary global market and awareness of the natural resources which will help to manage scarcity and develop a risk-aware business culture.
MODULES OFFERED IN THE PROGRAM
- Business accounting and finance
- Business economics
- Human resource management
- Organizational behavior
- International business
- Business ethics & governance
- Strategic management
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Entrepreneurship management
- Business research methodology
- Project work
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Lincoln University College, Senate; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the relevant field; or
- Other relevant qualifications that are recognized by the University.