“Broward College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate and baccalaureate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Broward College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website
American College of Higher Education, Sri Lanka, is an approved international center of Broward College. Only the Broward College program or programs offered at this institution, are included under the scope of accreditation granted to Broward College.”
Broward College (BC) established in 1960 caters to over 105,000 full time and part time students from all over USA and other countries. Broward College is well recognized for its dedication to international education programs.
Broward College also offers the most affordable higher education cost in South Florida.
- Nearly 1 million people have taken a class at Broward College – and more than 120,000 students from all walks of life have earned degrees – since the college opened in 1960.
- Broward College ranks fifth nationally among four-year institutions in awarding associate degrees, according to Community College Week. Broward College is ranked third in the U.S. in awarding associate degrees to minority students overall — fourth in African American graduates and sixth in Hispanic degree-holders.
- Broward College boasts a student body representing more than 175 countries. Thirty-seven percent of Broward College’s student body was born outside of the United States.
- Thirteen Broward College students have earned prestigious Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships since 2004 – no other college has more.
- Broward College was awarded the largest grant in its history – $24.5 million – to lead a consortium including 12 other schools in developing and training future supply chain managers.
- A Stepping Stone: More than 120,000 students have graduated from Broward College over the years and have become community and business leaders, educators, health care experts, technical professionals as well as many other successful professions.
- Affordable: Pay only 1/5th of the cost to study in Sri Lanka
- Students Broward College pin number allows access to many electronic resources and privilege just as a student in Florida
- Obtain a Broward College transcript
- Library access to millions of books, journals and articles
- Transfer to over 4000 universities in the USA
- Tuition fee is more affordable
For more details about Broward College please follow the link: www.broward.edu