Course Duration : 18 months
BTEC Higher Nationals provide specialist vocational learning at Levels 4 and 5, reflecting the requirements of professional organizations and meeting the National Occupational Standards for each sector or industry.
On successful completion of the program you will be awarded Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
- HND contains the knowledge and skills students need to succeed at degree-level study and beyond.
- Created with extensive input from employers and professional bodies; learner is provided with both the theory and skills relevant to their chosen profession.
Successful BTEC Higher National graduates:
- Have the ability to progress into suitable employment in the work place.
- Are able to gain exemptions and progress into Honours degree program in relevant subjects.
- Are able to apply for membership in professional bodies.
Course Structure :
|01. Business & the Business Environment
02. Marketing Process & Planning
03. Human Resource Management
04. Leadership & Management
05. Accounting Principles
06. Managing a Successful Business Project (Pearson Set)
07. Innovation and Commercialization
08. Entrepreneurial Ventures
|09. Research Project (Pearson Set)
10. Organizational Behavior
11. Business Strategy
12. Developing Individuals, teams and Organizations
- Principles of operations Management
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Global Business Environment
- Marketing Insights and Analytics
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
Human Resources Management Pathway:
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Employee Relations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Accounting & Finance Pathway:
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- A/Levels in any stream or;
- O/Levels with foundation course.
Evaluation Method : Time constrained assignments and a research project in the final semester.