BTEC Higher Nationals provide specialist vocational learning at Levels 4 and 5, reflecting the requirements of professional organizations and meeting the National Occupational Standards for each sector or industry.
On successful completion of the program you will be awarded Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
The BTEC level 5 HND Diploma in Business is studied over a period of 18 months.
- HND contains the knowledge and skills students need to succeed at degree-level study and beyond.
- Created with extensive input from employers and professional bodies; learner is provided with both the theory and skills relevant to their chosen profession.
Successful BTEC Higher National graduates:
- Have the ability to progress into suitable employment in the work place.
- Are able to gain exemptions and progress into Honours degree program in relevant subjects.
- Are able to apply for membership in professional bodies.
Course content (Modules):
Level 4 Units:
- Business & the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management & Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project (Pearson-set)
- Innovation and Commercialization
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Level 5 Units:
9. Research Project
10. Organizational Behavior
11. Business Strategy
12. Developing Individuals, Teams and Organizations
- Operations and Project Management
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Global Business Environment
- Product and Service Development
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Human Resources Management Pathway:
- Resource and Talent Planning
- Employee Relations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Accounting & Finance Pathway:
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- A/Levels in any stream or;
- O/Levels with the 8 months foundation course; or
- Mature students with appropriate work experience