The Bachelor of Psychology program provides a knowledge and skills required to Understand the behavior of both individuals and groups, which is necessary to influence the way educators, policy makers and the community survey work about mental health and the workings of the human mind.
- To offer students a solid foundation of core psychological principles and expose them to a broad cross-section of topics within basic and applied psychology
- To help students develop research and communication skills, and attain strong background in psychology as a science.
- To foster critical thinking amongst the students to address evolving issues related to education, work, health-care, and everyday life.
- To provide a solid foundation in modern psychology and diversity of skills to prepare the student for a wide range of careers concerning human behavior and experiences
- To provide an understanding and capability to work independently for the management of human resource and personal development for other services
- Present teachers who are seeking further qualifications.
- For students who have finished the Diploma in Psychology and are seeking a higher qualification.
- For those who wish to pursue a rewarding career as;
- Market Researchers
- Social Workers
- School Counsellors
- Human Resources Professionals
MODULES OFFERED IN THE PROGRAM
- Community & Mental Health
- Biological Basis Behavior
- Personality and Psychopathology
- Psychological Statistics
- Study skill
- Motivation & emotion
- Leadership Skill and Human Relations
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Health & Psychology
- Psychological Sensation & Perception
- Psychological Assessment
- Behavioral Psychology
- Guidance & Counseling 1
- Basic Psychological process 1
- Learning Disabilities
- Group Therapy and Family Counseling
- Guidance and Counseling 2
- Basic Psychological Process 2
- History of Psychology
- Theories of Psychology
Program Duration: 18 months